Full range of services for goods manipulationContact a specialist
Manipulation is packing, repacking of goods, application of bar codes, signs, inscriptions, assembly of various types of products into advertising compositions.
Manipulation provides opportunities to
- Increase sales of fast/slow-moving products
- Sell products with presentable/unpresentable package
- Decrease remains of rejected items
- Advertising support at the stage of promoting a new product to the market
- Optimization of product package
- Oriented labelling on any surface;
- Legalization of products (applying information to the product to meet the legal requirements);
- Production and sticking of a promotion sticker (product discount, promotional activities information, etc.);
- Production and application of a sticker with a bar code;
- Non-standard marking.
- product plus information and promotional materials: instructions, warranty certificates, booklets that increase the product "status" drawing attention to it among similar ones on the shelf;
- metro units – packing of several identical items together, maximizing the efficiency with additional promotional materials and/or bright package;
- bundles (product "A" plus product "B") – cross-selling or sampling of additional goods. An example of cross-selling: bundling of one type of product with another (toothpaste plus a brush, or a razor plus a set of disposable blades); an example of sampling: launch of a new product, the sample of which is attached to a product that has approved itself on the market;
- product plus gift – it allows you to hold a promotion without additional costs for its implementation, including remuneration of promoters.
no need to appropriate funds and place to develop complex technologies and equipment involved in the packing process;
cutting of costs on the maintenance of the staff involved in the packing process, which releases available hands and minimizes the cost of staff training;
strict compliance with deadlines;
well-organized logistics scheme: delivery of goods for packing — wait — removal of packed goods;
storage of the finished packed goods: products sent for packaging do not require a return: they may be supplied for sale from the packing line.