Total area: 53ha
Purpose: construction of a commercial and logistic, wholesale and distribution center
Location: 7/1, Baiyrkum Str., right bank, Almaty region, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Land plot divisibility: can be plotted out into areas of 1 ha and larger
Specific features: the land plot is fenced, there is a plugged and abandoned well, the land plot is located in the vicinity of all communication lines and OP-39, a dead-end track goes to the land plot.
Location advantages: located in the vicinity of the republican by-pass road, Astana-Kokshetau-Petropavlosk, Astana-Kostanai direction.
The Complex Consists Of:
“A” Class Terminal
Total area – 20 000m²
Number of pallet positions – 21 200
Building - new fundamental building
- 21 200 pallet positions on racks
- 5.000 pallet positions on under-ceiling shelves
- Shelf storage - 6 tiers, ceiling working height – 12m
- Automatic fire alarm system;
- Sprinkler fire-extinguishing system;
- Centralized video monitoring system;
- handling equipment for orders sorting and picking
- program control of goods in stock, possibility of on-line monitoring of storage operations
- 20 vehicle gates with hydroramps (dock-levelers)
- 8 railway gates, railway ramp area – 518 m²
- 24-hour operation
- Storage temperature on terminal + 5°С to +18°С
- Even floor with an anti-dust, antistatic and anti-seismic surface;
- Office area – 315 m²
- “A” class mezzanine area in the warehouse – 2 000 m²
Temporary storage warehouse:
- Located in the “A” class warehouse
- All customs clearing services
“B” Class Terminal
- Total area - 3 878 m².
- Number of pallet positions – 3 200
Administration and living quarters
- Total area – 5 284m².
- A dead-end track capacity in “A” class warehouse is 6 cars
- A dead-end track capacity in “B” class warehouse is 3 cars
- Railway siding is available
- Dead-end tracks are in an enclosed space
Software: WMS Logistics Vision Suite:
- System purpose - management of the storage area and stock movement
- Specifications - hardware and software complex allowing solving warehouse management tasks in a fast and efficient manner. The system allows
- Minimizing a required stock level in the warehouse
- Reduce order processing term
- Real-time stock movement monitoring;
- Speeding up supplies consolidation and shipment;
- Maintaining employees’ performance efficiency calculation;
- Monitoring goods turn-in and shipment.
- Hardware system intergratedness allows using equipment of such manufacturers, as: Intermec, PSC, Denso, LXE, Datamax, TEC, Cisco, D-Link, etc. The systems integrator provides a comprehensive approach, ensuring extensive support and training.
- Developer: Service Plus Soft Company, a part of Service Plus Company