"DAMU LOGISTICS" GROUP OF COMPANIES OFFERS COLLABORATION WITHIN IMPLEMENTATION OF REPUBLICIAN PROGRAMS "ACCELERATED INDUSTRIAL AND INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT" AND "ROAD MAP OF BUSINESS 2020".
Up-to-date the maim part of production bases (plants, factories, workshops etc) inherited by our country from the Soviet infrastructure is moraly and physically outdated. Organization of new productions needs significant capital investments. The main problems arising during organization of new production consist in implementation of communications (power supply, water supply, sewage system) as well as in creation of proper infrastructure facilities (automobile roads, dead-end tracks, subsidiary building facilities) which is 40-60% of the cost of any construction works.
In conditions of increasing needs of the society in objects of infrastructure and in high quality of presenting respective services in Almaty city we have implemented the project of "Industrial-Logistic Park "DAMU-Almaty".
"DAMU Logistics" company group also performs development of other industrial-logistic parks on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Almaty region, Astana, Aktobe, Khorgos) and in Russian Federation (Tula).
- 1 ILC "DAMU-Almaty" with total area of 210 hectares
- 2 ILC "DAMU-Kayrat" with total area of 142 hectares
- 3 ILC "DAMU-Axeger" with total area of 22 hectares
- 4 ILC "DAMU-Khorgos" with total area of 200 hectares
- 5 ILC "DAMU-Astana" with total area of 53 hectares
- 6 ILC "DAMU-Actobe" with total area of 240 hectares
- 7 • ILC "DAMU-Tula" with total area of 636 hectares
The concept of "DAMU" of industrial-logistic parks predetermines two zones: existing logistic zone and industrial zone (industrial areas); alongside with developed infrastructure, a large territory and availability of all engineering networks including power supply, gas supply, water supply and sewage system. Convenient location (in close proximity to city boundaries and traffic arteries) makes our sites ideal places for location of production sites of companies dealing in any sphere of activity. There are railroad approaching lines, locomotive depot, container sphere (full gantry cranes with carrying capacity of 30-40 tons), class "A" warehouses, customs warehouses, WTS etc.
Up-to-date on the territory of "DAMU" industrial-logistic park production sites have been purchased by the leading world and Kazakh manufacturers for the purpose of construction of plants:
- «Scania» (service center if the Central Asia for heavy trucks and special facilities);
- «Danone» (a plant for production of milk products);
- «Raimbek Bootlers» (a plant for production of drinks and juices);
- «Sonik» (a pipe production plant);
- "Asia Parquet" (a plant for production of parquet) etc.
In view of the above mentioned information we consider our parks to be an effective solution concerning project realization within the process of your Company development. Locating productions on the territory of industrial parks gives an opportunity to significantly reduce periods of production processes organization.
We genuinely believe that partnership based on an effective collaboration and on introduction of innovation projects will favorably influence the further development of business!